The Seydel Session Steel Paddy Richter 10 hole diatonic harmonica is ideal for playing Irish and Celtic Music. This is because the harmonica is altered by the hole 3 blow note being raised by a whole tone. Bending of this note in the normal tuning would be very laborious for fast jigs, the rest of the harmonica follows standard Richter tuning.
The name is a synonym for the Irish ‘Paddy’, and Richter refers to the closeness to Richter Tuning.
Features of the Seydel Session Steel include:
• Ergonomic coverplates made of stainless steel, completely rounded at the mouthpiece
• ABS plastic comb with recessed nickel silver reedplates
• Rivets and screws made of stainless steel
• Lips and beard friendly design
• Minimal air pressure required, achieved by fine-cut reedplates, optimized flatness and extremely small tolerances between reed and reedplate
• Stainless steel reeds provide the best clear and full sound and response of the 1847 models
•Up to five times longer playing life compared to models with brass reeds
• With a convenient, real leather pouch
• Keys of A, Bb, C, and G are normally in stock. Other keys are available on back order and will be manufactured by Seydel especially for you so will take 10 to 15 working day to arrive.