Two harmonicas in one! The Seydel Sampler is a solo tuned diatonic harmonica with a key changing slider, which allows you to play in keys C and G on one harmonica. It is tuned in equal temperament, so is ideal for playing melodies using all notes of the major scale over a full three-octave range. The slider is similar to a chromatic harmonica but is lockable, changes the key that you play. If the slider is depressed you are playing in G major, if the slider is released you are playing in C major.
Available in G/D and A/D
The Seydel Sampler is half valved, which enables note bending as you would on a standard diatonic harmonica, which gives the player more creativity and expressive playing. You can instantly switch between A minor and D minor simply by pressing or releasing the slider.
A great harmonica for playing classical, folk and pop music, and also for experienced blues players to explore new possibilities.
One harmonica, two keys, three full octaves.
– solo-tuning in the keys of C and G (D major and A major if playing in third position).
– three full octaves in two keys, conveniently switchable with the lockable slider.
– half-valving, gives easier note bending.
– the Stainless-Steel reeds give full sound and good tone response for dynamic playing.
– corrosion-free German Silver reed plates
– precision made acrylic comb makes the sampler very airtight and durable.
– innovative locking device for optional fixing of the slider in the depressed position (G major).
– ergonomic mouthpiece with round holes for lip-friendly playing.
– corrosion-free Stainless Steel covers, opened wide at the back for optimized sound projection.